Amanda McGregor is a Curator of People, Art and Environments
This means Amanda McGregor looks after the sacred elements, in people art and environments. In respect to people Amanda McGregor helps with the development and health care of the soul; in health, living, relationship and lifestyle. This is a creative process, that is designed to help you live to your highest potential and deal with the challenges of life that arise.
A curator (from Latin: cura, meaning “to take care”). Something that is sacred is believed to be holy and to have a special connection with God.
Amanda has diploma qualifications in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression, Reiki, Soul Planning, Master Coaching, C.M.A. registered in Creative Development Therapy, Intuitive Practice.
Amanda McGregor has an M.A. in Creative Curating from Goldsmiths College, University of London.
Terms and Conditions of Therapy
AGREED DATE OF FIRST CONSULTATION:
- I am bound by the Codes of Ethics and Practice of the Complementary Medical Association. A copy of the code of practice and ethics are available on request.
- Subject to me agreeing and being satisfied that you can be supported by Hypnotherapy, Energy Sessions, Intuitive Processes, Master Coaching, Creative Development, I agree to offer you ongoing sessions. We will agree how spread out they are in the first session. With the exception of item 4 below, you are not contracted to any specific number of sessions. You may terminate therapy without further cost at any time you wish, with a weeks notice.
- The normal duration of each session is 30 mins, 50 mins/55 mins and 90 mins for Hypnotherapy, although I reserve the right to amend that time for therapeutic reasons. If for any reason you are late for a session, I will see you for the duration of the remainder but will be unable to work beyond the allotted time as this will disrupt the clinic for other patients who may be waiting. However if there is room for flexibility I will try to adapt.
- It is understood that sometimes sudden events, such as emergencies, illness can happen, that may make it necessary for patients to cancel their appointment last minute or fail to attend and are unable to provide notification. On these occasions it is at the therapist’s discretion if a fee will be charged. In general however, if you fail to give less than 24 hours notice of your intention to cancel or postpone an agreed therapy session or if there is a repeat pattern of cancellations I reserve the right to charge in full for that session.
- The cost for each session is as listed. Payment should be made at the end of each session, or as one bulk payment or through an agreed direct debit. Cash, cheque, Paypal, or BACS payment can be made. There is credit/debit card facilities when working face to face. Please note for BACS payment, my Sort Code is 40-24-17, my account details are Miss A C McGregor 41524534. Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of therapy includes any written materials I may supply, but excludes the cost of any books that I might suggest you read. My ‘curate your life’, therapy book can be found on www.amazon.co.uk A Life of Bliss.
- As part of my code(s) of practice I am required to carry out continuing professional development, and to engage in regular on-going clinical supervision. This is to ensure an ethical and professional service to clients. I may discuss your case in supervision but would not use any identifying details.
- If you wish to record the session you must ask me first. You are able to use the voice recorder on your phone. Please understand that the recording is for your use ONLY.
- Please note ‘Psychic Readings’ are for inspiration only, they are not fact, they help with support and are a creative way to enable empathy, giving insight. They can be inaccurate, although normally there are certain areas in the reading which resonate and help bring inspiration to life situations. I accept no liability or responsibility for what is said during a reading. If I feel a different process should be used for a session, I ask that you respect my professional opinion.
- Confidentiality, will be maintained within the codes of ethics and legal requirements. Confidentiality does not apply where it would mean that I, as your therapist, might break the law or where withholding information means I would breach the codes of ethics. Confidentiality may be breached if I consider there is a risk you may harm yourself or others. In such exceptional circumstances, where there is concern for your well being or that of others, it may be necessary to seek help outside the therapeutic relationship. In such an event where I am considering breaching confidentiality, you will normally be consulted first.
- If you have a terminal diagnosis, a significant cancer diagnosis such as stage 3 or 4, or are seriously ill, or feeling vulnerable about your health it is important you discuss with me and share the details of your position. Please make arrangements with your ‘Health Attorney’, ‘Power of Attorney’ to form direction and enable care; if there is a possibility of the ‘say’ cancer advancing. This will enable me to have ongoing access to you; in supporting you with strength, energy and helping with spiritual understanding. Occasionally a third party is needed to resolve payment of fees. Please note ‘end of life care’ is a sacred time, in which time, energy and space need to be arranged. Priority is made in the fighting of the illness and/or coming to terms with the illness. In the event you need palliative care or help with the journey of your soul energetically and/or in the presence of God, Source or Heaven, this needs to be discussed. Other concerns are in loss of voice (due to a stroke for example). If you are vulnerable in this way, it is important to do get this paper work in order when you can, being clear to your next of kin or Health Attorney. Being prepared and knowing what to expect can ease the situation immensely and allow the right support, when it is needed. This can be discussed in detail.
- In the case of a spiritual awakening, or kundalini awakening there maybe a need to work on a past life regression level weekly. If necessary, I adjust fees to enable a very stable commitment. Please understand, that rarely, but occasionally it maybe important to discuss your situation with your Doctor, or Psychologist. Normally, with your permission, to support you in care, with understanding. A breach of confidence is only made when there is a huge risk to you or other people’s health. This, has so far not happened. Please note that some spiritual awakenings need two sessions a week and occasionally retreat time, of an overnight stay.
- In the case of a disclosure concerning acts of terrorism, vulnerable adult or child protection issues or drug trafficking, confidentiality will be breached and such disclosures will be passed onto the relevant authority. Due consideration should be exercised before disclosing anything of a previously unreported criminal nature, as I am obligated to contact relevant authorities. This does need careful consideration.
- Our therapeutic relationship will remain a professional one at all times, the boundaries of which (such as contact outside of our sessions) can be agreed between us during our sessions. The boundaries of social interaction can be found through the CMA agreements. I make home visits if circumstance requires it, please note there is a fee for this.
- Notes may be taken during and after each session, which will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). These notes will be securely stored.They are disclosed to no one, unless required under a court of law subpoena. You have the right to inspect your records should you so wish, and this request will be fulfilled during a therapy session. (I take minimum notes.)
- If the agreed payments for therapy are not paid then I reserve the right to withdraw offering therapy.
- Therapy can at times be challenging, overwhelming, frustrating and emotional. You may at times find this process very hard and feel the need to end therapy. Your feedback on the process will be asked for, if you feel unhappy with any aspects of the treatment being offered please do try and communicate this verbally. This gives us both the chance to address and resolve communication issues. In the normal course of events you will probably know when you are ready to finish, and we will agree together on the work we need to do to prepare for this.
- Except in exceptional circumstances, the agreement or terms and conditions will be ongoing, this would become clear in the course of our work together. This would be fully discussed at that time. Please note any threats, or acts of violence will invalidate this agreement and therapy will cease. Sessions will not take place if you arrive under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed medication.
- You will be notified of any holidays to be taken by myself well in advance. However, there may also be occasions when sessions may be cancelled because of illness or because of attending training sessions or meetings. I will try to give you as much notice as possible of any cancellation, and will offer an alternative time. Therefore, please notify any change in contact details.
- In the event of you being unhappy with the service you receive, please discuss this with me. If you need to flag the situation then please use a signal ‘red flag’, to let me know that you are not satisfied and I must address the situation. You have a right to communicate to the C.M.A. , the Complementary Medical Association, if you feel disappointed that the service you received was exceptionally questionable.
Therapists & Clients Consent
Please Add Your Details –
Full name…………………………………………………………… DOB ……………………………
Doctor – Name, Telephone, Address
Contact Details –
Next of Kin
Health Attorney – If needed –
Power of Attorney – If needed –